Puppy Barn: It's this cool place where you can go and pet tons of puppies that they have for sale!
Poor Nolan's neck was hurting him really badly one day, to where he couldn't even straighten it, so Jaime came over to put these electrodes on him. This is the only thing that worked for Jaime recently when he had severe neck pain for a month or so.
Another day, another trip to Crumbl.
Nolan was reading this book in some weird voice that no one thought was funny except Teya, and it made her laugh so hard that she was crying!
Out on a walk with these cutie pies.
Alexa and Stephan came over for dinner with baby Luke!
I did another one of those health challenges for 8 weeks, and took Tucker on long walks for my exercise some days. I also had to drink 3 liters of water everyday, so I bought this huge 3 L jug.
The challenge went great. My MTC companion Maria was in charge of it, and my old roommate Lindsay, her husband, and my SIL Melanie were all on my team. We didn't win, but I lost 9 pounds and got all of my closets cleaned and organized because of it!
Jared had trenches dug so that he can put in retaining walls for an extra driveway on the side of our house.
No comments:
Post a Comment